GO!

Is a Eskimo dog right for us

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Sun Dec 18, '11 12:35pm PST 
I'm looking for a good dog that will be able to be a ESA I like the look of the Eskie and have read a bit a bout them. I'm just wondering if it right for me.
[notify]
Gypsy Road

I\\\'m Bad!!

Barked: Thu Jan 5, '12 4:55am PST 
What do you mean by ESA? You must remember that Eskies are very hetic and energized. They love to run around, they bark...a lot! They are wary of strangers...at first, but will quickly warm up. Of course, my two don't follow that rule. Gypsy Road is completely nervous around other animals and humans and Jack runs up to them for pettings and loving...even though they both get plenty at home. They need plenty of exercise and you have to make sure that you don't feed them a lot because they tend to gain weight easily. I hope that this helps you some.
[notify]