GO!

Floppy Doppy Ears

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Lelu

J'aime Mon Gros- Chien!

Barked: Fri Dec 5, '08 11:17am PST 
Hey guys! I just got a new pal in the family, he's a 4 month old Eskapoo... 3/4 American Eskimo 1/4 poodle

His ears are floppy and some times they stick up for a second. I'm wondering if they will stick up once hes all growed up or if the poodle has doomed him to floppy doppy ears.... not that it would be a terrible thing.. but he looks SOOO cute with his ears up.
[notify]
Miko

I'm a crazy loon- who never calms- down.

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 4:01pm PST 
Miko's ears used to be floppy.... actually just one of them. When he was a pup, it would flop down forward & lie down when he was relaxed. But now that he's 3 years old, they both stand straight up!
[notify]
Balto

Squeeky toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Aug 28, '09 6:35pm PST 
I know im late to this post...but if he was already 4 months and still had floppy ears, he will always have floppy ears.
[notify]