GO!

How many Cockers in your family????

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
MaggieMay

Queen Of The- Universe

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 1:12pm PST 
Its just me. But I do have a Labrador little brother.
[notify]
Lola

Definitely the- Lady without her- Tramp!

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '09 1:11am PST 
I am one...and my mommy wants to have at least three more. She thinks we are the best dog , hands down!
[notify]
Bono

Please scratch- my butt. Its- cute!

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '09 8:13pm PST 
We have four in our family! Bono, aged 9, Bantry, aged 8, Ringo aged 4, Fabian aged 4. I also just fostered Maxwell and he found a great new home! I'm pleased as punch with his new owners. I know he will find the love and home he deserves!
[notify]

Raider

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 10:43pm PST 
There were 3 until a month ago when we had to put our precious Elvis to sleep. Now there are 2 and maybe another rescue will come our way.
[notify]
Lady

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '09 9:56pm PST 
We have a family of 4. Lady is 5 years old, King 4, Snowflake is going on 2 and little lefty is about to turn 1 All of us have different personalities and we make every day a fun one
[notify]
MaggieMay

Queen Of The- Universe

Barked: Tue Apr 7, '09 2:04pm PST 
Im the only one. I used to live with my grandma and she had a Cocker Spaniel brother for me. I miss him! But my momma promises in a couple years I will have a new Cocker sister or brother. Until then I guess I will have to deal with my Lab brother.
[notify]
♥Lizz- ie - CGC♥

I am the- Princess- everyone loves- me!

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 11:05pm PST 
I had two, sadly we had to adopt out one of our girls! We are down to one! But she's the greatest dog alive! snoopy
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2