GO!

How many Cockers in your family????

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Liberty Luv

I am not a- Rottie I- swear!!!!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 5:17pm PST 
I am number 8 and my mommys swear that I am the last!! It is a lot of fun having all of my family to play with and teach me all that I will need to learn to be a good dog. I am the 1st in my family that is going on to the ring, but my great granpda is Bleumoon's Master of Illusion who was 8 yrs title holder best in show!!
[notify]
Sir Tucker- Peebody- Freckles

Arianna's- protector

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 8:33am PST 
I am the only one. There was a Cocker Spaniel here before me though.
[notify]
Hershey

Hershey long- legs!

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 12:46pm PST 
I am also the only one, and Mommy and Sister had one before me. Mommy sometimes talks about getting another one, but Sister doesn't think I'd like sharing my people, my house, or my toys with another dog.
[notify]

Winston

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '08 9:29pm PST 
Just me, but there was one before I came into this world.dog
[notify]
Sadie

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 6:35pm PST 
I have a brother named Scrunch. He's older and doesn't like it when I try and play with him. Mommy and Daddy say he's more like a human than a dog but they love us both equally.
[notify]
Tobbee- Tobster

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 5:23pm PST 
Hi, I am now the only one. My older brother went to the Rainbow Bridge in January 2006. I am now the sole source of 100% of attention and even though I miss my older brother terribly, I am loving every second of it. snoopy

Edited by author Mon Mar 17, '08 5:24pm PST

[notify]
Macy

IT'S ALL ABOUT- ME!!

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '08 6:39pm PST 
There are 3 of us. My brother Richter was here 1st, he is now 5 years old. I came next, I am 4 years old. Then last August we adopted a cocker who the vet guesses to be about 10 yrs. Her name is Dixie!

We also have a cousin Nikki who is a cocker, and another cousin Cody who is a cocker mix!blue dog
[notify]
Jaxon

No more baths...- & She did it...

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 5:22am PST 
There's two of us.

To the OP,we are related, Bleumoon's Master of Illusion is my Grandfather!!!!
[notify]
Maggie

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 4:12am PST 
2... me & Nikkie.cheercheer

Edited by author Tue Jun 10, '08 4:12am PST

[notify]
Prince- formerly- known as Joe

Mr. Handsome

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 12:08pm PST 
Its just me in the family, but my mom wants 1 more!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2