GO!

It's Public Wigglebutt Time!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
MaggieMay

Queen Of The- Universe

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 5:47pm PST 
This is so cool! I love it!
[notify]
Cher

Doggie with the- wiggle butt.

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 10:42pm PST 
So funny! We call Cher the doggie with the wigglebutt! Must be a cocker spaniel thing! Hi, everyone - just joined today!snoopy
[notify]
Friday

I have a Phd. I- am a pretty- happy dog.

Barked: Sat Aug 11, '07 3:58pm PST 
Definitely a Cocker thing. They haven't got a tail, so they just wiggle their whole hind-end. snoopy I usually do this when I see Russ, mom's boyfriend.
[notify]

Chaser

Chaser of Dreams

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 4:28pm PST 
This is defiantely awesome! Tail wiggles from my four!!! I love American Cocker Spaniels. I breed and show Cockers too. I've never owned any other breed!!!
[notify]
Sir Tucker- Peebody- Freckles

Arianna's- protector

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 2:00pm PST 
Just wanted to say hi. There was another Cocker Spaniel in the house before me, Shadow. He was black. The humans went to the breeders and picked me the day after he crossed the Rainbow Bridge. He was a butt wiggler and so am I.
[notify]
Bubba

I LOVE- everyone!!!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 10:03am PST 
wave My whole butt wiggles whenever I see my mommy, gram and even strangers. I just looove people and expect everyone to come up to me when I'm in the car! blue dog
I agree- where's the tail wagging, butt shaking emoticon?!
[notify]
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Thu Nov 27, '08 8:44am PST 
blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog
If I'm awake, my butt is usually in motion! Who needs a tail???!
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Chloe Jane

Care Bear in- Disguise

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '09 8:48pm PST 
Hi all. I am new to dogster.com and I am the only cocker spaniel in my house but I can make my mommy laugh all the time! I keep her young... My Aunt Becky tells me that my tail looks like a helicopter when I am excited and wag it... So true, So true!!

Edited by author Tue Aug 25, '09 8:49pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2