GO!

It's Public Wigglebutt Time!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Gretta

Where's my- Tiara?

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 1:10pm PST 
Doing the wigglebutt dance because HQ gave cockers their own corner of the public forums!

*DANCE*

Love, Gretta
Lucy Lu

I am cute!! Hai- ya

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '07 3:54am PST 
How awesome is this!!!! Cockers have a lot of breed specific issues and thier intelligence and personalities can best be understood and enjoyed by other Cocker owners!!!
We have 7, we recently added Lucy to our home. We are breeders, but we are resposible and dedicated to this breed!!
Looking forward to seeing more posts
[notify]
Choxie

Cha Cha Choxie- Dancer

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 3:07am PST 
Yippeee! A place for me and my cocker pals! Hi Gretta!!!! *waving well-groomed paw*

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

P.S. I think they should have a wigglebutt emoticon. The big dog doesn't do us justice!
[notify]

Gretta

Where's my- Tiara?

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 10:55am PST 
No kidding, Choxie! I was just about to write that in the "Cocker Spaniel" forum! wave

We definitely need a wigglebutt emoticon!

Oh Choxie, you should see how HUGE my paws are getting! Mommy's friends say it looks like I'm wearing wide-leg pants. She can't WAIT until I have hair as long as yours!

And OMD! 7 cockers?!?! If i had 7 Grettas in the house I'd have to build a tummy-rub machine. I don't make quota as it is on her!

BOL!
Choxie

Cha Cha Choxie- Dancer

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 8:36pm PST 
BOL Lucy Lu! I agree with Gretta---we would need a serious tummy rubbing machine! Mommy says she wants a dog farm---a place that has swimming holes, comfy beds, agility playgrounds, etc. You get the picture.

Maybe when she wins the lottery!
[notify]
Choxie

Cha Cha Choxie- Dancer

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '07 10:40pm PST 
Oh Gretta, I am so happy to hear that your fur is growing back! You are so pretty already--I can only imagine how much prettier you will be!
[notify]
LexiLuv

Let me just- nibble on it

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 3:43am PST 
We only started out with 1 BOL!!! It just sort of happened from there. But I can't imagine what life would be like without my precious babies!! It isn't as hard as people think, the hardest part is keeping up with the grooming, we are just starting to grow out thier coats in Cocker fashion!! Lexy has a beautiful coat and looks like a little furry bear cub. Lacey and Lady have fine straighter coats and it is taking longer to grow them out. We brush them all 2 x a day and professionally groom once a month. We do a home bath in between groomings.
They all get along very well and are well behaved, all are puppy class graduates. You should see the looks we get as we walk all 7, it is hilarious. Or when we have them all in the car people always ask us questions.
We are breeders, but the Cockers are our babies before anything else.
[notify]
Rudy

Can I have that- food?

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 12:39pm PST 
I'm an only dog. Mom has always had cocker spaniels (more or less), but never more than 1 at a time!
[notify]
Lil Bit

Silly parti-girl

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 11:31pm PST 
My mom just got me a bratty little brother! He's always pestering me, but I show HIM who's boss!
[notify]
Evan

Crazy Lil Dynamo

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 11:32pm PST 
MOM! Bitty just called me a brat!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2