GO!

pink nose

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 9:55am PST 
hi i have just bought what i am led to believe is a american bulldog he has a pink nose.i have read that they generally have black noses he was the only one in the litter with a pink nose he is only seven weeks old do there noses go change coulour over time im just concerned he may not be a pure american bulldog ???
[notify]
Bella

the princess

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 1:00pm PST 
Black noses are the most common. I have a purebred American bulldog that's nose is black and pink spotted. It has gotten a little more black since I have had her (she was 8 weeks when I got her and is now a little over 6 months old). If you are concerned if the dog is purebred I would ask to see his/her papers.
[notify]