GO!

Alaskan Husky ?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Kodah

Barked: Wed Jan 11, '12 12:25pm PST 
I rescuded this little girl. She was buy herself in a field 3 hours away from town. I decided to adopt her. Going next week for her shots and check up at the vet. I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of husky she is. We think she is alaskan but some say siberian.
[notify]
MusherChic

Sleddogin' It!

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '12 10:03am PST 
She very well could be an Alaskan. She probably has sibe in her but I don't think she is full sibe....I could be wrong though...it's hard to tell from the pic. smile
[notify]
Fun On The- Run Kennel- Racing

'10 Junior- Iditarod, 6th- place!

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 2:24pm PST 
Just so you know, Alaskan Husky basically means mutt smile It is often used to describe Siberian Husky and Alaskan Malamute mixes, as well as sled dogs. So your dog might very well be part Siberian, but you can call them Alaskan if you want wink
[notify]