GO!

"Humane Mushing" site updated!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Khuno

Chain free is- the way to be!

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '09 9:31pm PST 
Still doing some general maintenance work, but I wanted to let everyone know that Break The Chains - Save The Sled Dogs has some brand new sections which have been generating a lot of positive feedback. These include:

"Latest Updates" - In depth coverage of this year's Iditarod (in which six dogs died).

"Cruelty Cases" - Links to sled dog cruelty cases from the online Pet Abuse database. Over time I will also incorporate hard copies I am able to obtain offline.

"Photo Album" - Photographs of sled dog neglect and cruelty. At this time there are nearly 60, and I have many more (from my own collection and from others) to upload, so keep checking back on this!

"Contact" - Nothing special, just a new way to report feedback.

blue dog
[notify]