GO!

afghan hounds not a watch dog

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Xenon's- GunsNRoses- "Axl"

I'm a happy guy!

Barked: Thu May 8, '08 8:51pm PST 
What??? Not a watch dog??? One night when I was staying at a hotel in Wisconsin( for a Dog Show) there where some very noisy people walking down the hall. I heard them Coming but they didn't know I was in the room. I waited till they got right in front of the door and let out a few very good waring barks that they had better not come in and that they where disturbing my mom's sleep. Let's just say I heard a few people jump and take off down the hall. My mom thought I was a VERY good watch dog and gave me a big hug!
[notify]
Daemion

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '08 11:00am PST 
They are very good watch dogs. I have six of them and they let me know what is going on. They even come in to make sure I have noticed that they have found something of interest.

They are not stupid hysterical leaf fell and I bark dogs. But if there is a true reason, they sound off.
[notify]
Greta Garbo

Patron Saint of- Escape Artists

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 3:15am PST 
Afghans are good watch dogs. They are sight hounds, so they are always watching. They will BARK, BARK, BARK if they notice something that they do not approve of. They do not just randomly go ballistic, which is nice.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2